Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bonus Bird! Late Entry from January 2014

This morning I decided to recount my birds to make sure I was not over reporting, and turns out I under-reported by one.  Back in January I posted pics of Horned Lark from a trip to North River Farms.  For some reason I captured the other birds from that post in my tally but missed Horned Lark.  So rather and go back and renumber everything from bird 40, I am just tacking onto the end of my tally with a parentheses with late entry.

Just got back from a brutal work trip in South Florida and did not get to bird down there at all except from a high rise window and I saw at least 3 Magnificent Frigatebirds.

Hope to go out this evening for Chucks and Whips.

Cheers

UPDATE: I got plenty of chucks but pictures did not come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment